Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Appreciating Others

Sometimes the most valuable gift we can give someone,
 is a "Thankyou",
 "I appreciate you",
 "I agree with you"...
or a gesture of caring that reflects the true baseline relationship of love and trust between human beings.
 There are times our friends may be on the brink of desperation in their lives, 
and altho we may not fully know, 
our outreach of love and friendship is crucial...maybe to life itsel
f.


 I think that beyond all the hype and confusion,


 and day to day static thats everywhere and between everyone, 


there is a baseline...


where one must love and support another. 


Hold them up and showcase how special they are...


how great a friend, or co-worker, 


or volunteer, 


or whatever it may be. 


Sometimes knowing you are just the slightest bit relevant to someone else or their lives, 


makes the decision for them


 between


 "FUCK IT ALL", 


or


 "I feel like I can do this"...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment