Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Girl I am Now....

Photo


I was always this girl...so far in life it hasn't gotten me much more than being hurt and used, spent like money, left alone to start over yet again...So now I'm the girl who would rather grow her own roses, spend Friday nights at home having a blast playing guitar like I'm entertaining at a party, would rather make people happy who are incapable of giving back but are appreciative and would if they could, would rather watch TV with my kids or a great friend, would rather stay up all night at my job knowing I am the one who has always provided for my family. I'm the girl who would rather hold the hands of children as they trust me to teach them new things. I'm the girl who promises to love myself, my family, friends and the sweet earth more than anyone could possibly dream of. I'm the girl who would give anything of herself to see the world smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment