Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Utterly Amazing...


I find it so utterly amazing 
the way in which life begins to richly unfold before you, 
when you simply open your mind 
and like a sponge become absorbent of all the new ideas 
and things going on and being said around you. 
Many people state "
When one door closes, another always opens" 
and thats truth...
but I believe, 
when you open one new door, 
a thousand windows in the room to which that door opens, 
also open,
 and a current rides in on the breeze 
carrying a million new opportunities, ideas, and lessons. 
You become like a blind man receiving his sight,
 suddenly being opened up and exposed to all the fresh knowledge around you. 
I know, because I am in the midst of this experience. 
I never would have imagined that a simple set of creative decisions, 
could lead me to a higher state of understanding myself and the universe around me...
to a hunger for unity between my own soul,
 my mind,
 and the entire earth. 
But that is what is occurring...
and it is unequivocally amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment