Friday, July 12, 2013

My Wise Thoughts and Quotes


9/2012
                                                                           I hate it when I think I'm getting strong, 
                                                                                  and then all it takes is a song, 
                                                                         to surround and envelope me in memories, 
                                                                   and within moments all I see is blur on the outside, 
                                                                                 all I see is his face on the inside, 
                                                                                and my face becomes the canvas 
                                                                                       for a pallet of colorless, 
                                                                                                  salty tears



4/24/13
In a hidden world of imperfect people,
the imperfect are perhaps
the most perfect of all...



5/20/13
If I only had time in my life for a man...
man, I'd make only time in my life for you...



Feeling so safe yet so in danger...
Like a storm cellar
with a lockless door...


5/23/13
I think its funny how different music tastes scare different people...
mine do to...
my hard rock scares my mother
my Celtic scares my older son
my rap/hip-hop scares my older musician friends
my Greek and Indian scares my younger son
and my classical...it scares all of them.


5/27/13
Sometimes, rather odd occurrences, situations and conversations, lead into other tiny moments in life, that become beginnings of major changes. Sometimes you also become so intuitive about yourself and your surroundings, that you can almost sense this happening directly in the moment. It can be enlightening and even frightening, but it is also an awesome and unexplainable thing. It is almost on the split-hair other side of premonition...


5/30/13
Life is crock full of rules just waiting to be broken.
Some are even begging...


6/3/13
Moments make memories...moments make more...promises and tangled intentions get misinterpreted, but sharing moments means memories no one can say are wrong...


6/12/13
Life and relationships
are indeed an evolution
a continuing circle of relevance
a journey not to be taken lightly
but to be respected
in all full semblance of time.
Not to be continually questioned
yet at times necessary to be so done.
Pain and pleasure walk together
its true
but I believe we have passed
the apastron of our path
and there is one direction now to go
Toward wherever fate carries...



6/13/13
Never wait too long, or take too much time, deciding how you feel about something or someone. Life is a merry-go-round, and if you keep waiting to lean out to try and grab that golden ring, it may be that when you come around again, it is gone....


6/14/13
I love to paint pictures with words...the more intense a moment, a day or week, a month becomes, the more the colors spew forth, hues dark to light, from the palette in my mind, to the brushes of tongue and hand, onto a pale canvas made colorful, decorated with my deepest emotions...


6/17/13
You can't stand in the road of love, which is a human being's most powerful force, whether between man and woman, friends, or mother mother and child. Selfless love is the most pure...when you are as willing to take a needed step back, as you are forward. Far be it from me to ever become an ol' Grimalkin...


There are few things in life that feel nicer than to have someone else care about what you love and do best, what your talent is, your passion, how much you throw your heart into something, to recognize it and tell you it's special :-)



6/25/13
Falling  asleep often does not come easily...sometimes the mind wants to continue down the track like a train, even though the body needs a layover at the station...



6/29/13
Sometimes you must put off the inevitable for as long as you possibly can, and clutch onto the beauty of innocence, knowing that some decisions you resolve to follow through with, have the divine power to change everything...


7/7/13
Saturdays just seem to be my deep-thinking days...when I go over the week past in my mind and either rejoice or fume in despair, or waver somewhere in between, over things that happen or were said. Saturdays seem to be my day for writing...for thinking fearlessly...meditating...wondering...seeing truths. Saturdays are my creative day...

7/8/13
Recipe for success:
Inspired by Nathaniel Mitchel
"Stay on course,
fly high above the clouds,
get to outer space,
walk the moon's surface
cliff note it now
begin the process
Finish what you started
Believe you will achieve."



9/19/13
If only there were a delete button to erase away words said, actions done, and feelings had...
but the human mind holds details like a timestamp...
memories remain to remind us how each moment looked, felt, tasted. 
Nothing can change what is past...and nothing can allow it to leave.
Memories are the only thing on earth that no matter how far they travel away in time, the closer they become to us...




                                                                                             5/6/14
                                                                                               
Regarding love,

there is a simple truth:

The longer you've stayed with those those who've hurt you,

The harder it becomes

to trust those who love you...




" I don't care if I'm poor in a monetary sense..
been poor all my life...
it's nothing new. 
But never have I been as rich as I am when writing a poem, 
guiding a wee hand through an arts n craft, 
or listening to my love in the next room strumming a tune and singing. 
These are the things dreams and happiness are made of. 
These are what life is REALLY about. 
This is wealth."


-K.M.Q.F.
5/21/14











No comments:

Post a Comment