Tuesday, July 30, 2013




Games


                                                                I hate the stupid head games the younger crowd plays
                                                               
 "I don't want you at all, then so much on other days"
                                                      They say they need their space and there's reasons why they do
                                                       
And while they're gone another guy says "she's my girlfriend too"
                                                          
When I was young I really thought the pain in love was bad
                                                             but looking back I see that puppy love was what was had
                                                        And I went through a lifetime learning how to play the game
                                                            
and learned that love and playing just is not the same
                                                         
I hate the crazy hurtful games the younger crowd does play
                                                           "I don't want you most of the time, but I sure do today"
                          
                                                                                                       KMQF
                                                                                                     7/28/13

No comments:

Post a Comment