Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Thoughts tonight

4/30/12
Thinking...some random thoughts tonight:

*My 10yr old has a genuine inborn talent for playing drums. He amazes me when I watch him...I need to cultivate this ASAP, and not let it lay dormant and undeveloped like I did so many of my own talents...

* Back in Feb. my dear cat Chase almost died, and dropped a pound from 14 to 13lb...doesnt seem like alot but its abt 10% of normal body weight. Well I... thought he looked a tad chunky so I weighed him...he weighs 15.6lb now!!!

*I've got a real problem with procrastination and motivation...but i'm tryin...

*I don't play WELL, but what I DO play on my guitar and sing, soothes my soul and makes me feel great...and that's what music's for...

*I've got pictures and cards hanging in my bedroom that I really should take down, but can't seem to...maybe others call it living in unreality...I call it missing someone I will always love...and I'll deal with that in MY time and no one else's...

*I wanna paint my bathroom...for starters...but I wanna paint ALL THE ROOMS...redesign, change my scenery,cut down clutter, go back to simpler...

*I always dreamed of sharing my love for art with kids somehow...I just realized I am actually achieving a dream...

*I have many really good friends, both old ones and new, and many acquaintences...as I get older it becomes easier to distinguish between them...

*I should have been born roughly 10-15yrs earlier than I was...I am more and more of an activist for many causes...unfortunately protesting in the streets is a thing of the past. I dont think it should be. Maybe ppl would wake up and listen...

*There are true gentlemen left in the world...young guys should be taking lessons...

*I am both very complicated yet very simple...

*I hate that ppl don't accept others for whatever race or sexual orientation they are...why are ppl so damn shallow?...

*There are solutions at our fingertips for the situations the world and the country are in...but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to hear it...money and fear speak volumes about ppl...

*My pets are my family...

*I worry too much...or maybe not enough, abt my kids...not sure which...

*I have never really been completely just ME since the age of 14...always had a relationship...and mostly bad ones. It feels good to be free and determined to live for myself and my family...not giving that freedom up...I waited too long and worked to hard for it...

*by the same token I so wish I could go back in time...

*I need a bucket list...

*I have to start writing EVERY DAY again! Even if its just a small verse or poem or thought. I need to visit my writing blog daily...

No comments:

Post a Comment