Saturday, May 18, 2013

NO REGRETS





A nurse caring for ppl at the ends of their lives, did a study...
to find the top 5 regrets ppl had when looking back over their lifetime.
The number one regret, I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me...  is what interests me...and it is why I am sooo happy to be now living, saying, dreaming, experiencing, DOING what I want and what makes me happy...FINALLY!! 

I'm sorry if ppl don't care for the fact that i am exploring an earth-based religion rather than swallowing whats been spoon-fed all my life...
and I'm sorry if the things I'm enjoying and doing now make me "weird" in the eyes of my kids...
I will go to my grave with a smile, knowing I did what was fun, what I wanted to experience...
dance like no one's looking, 
sing in front of a crowd and be proud even if my voice sucks, 
walk barefoot in the dirt, 
and soak up the sun in my own way, 
go "fanatical" with fruits and veggies, 
drum in a circle connecting to another level of my consciousness, 
help kids achieve dreams, 
hang out with artists and musicians, and ppl who feel like I do...
feel the same spirit of creativity... 
lend a hand to others in need,
or soak myself in fake blood and be a zombie in a movie...

Number one on this list of regrets will NEVER be me anymore...and i'm sorry, but i'm very proud of that! **PEACE**

www.collective-evolution.com
A palliative nurse recorded the most common regrets of the dying and put her findings into a book called ‘The Top Five Regrets of The Dying.’ It’s not surprising to see what made the list as they are all things that touch each of our lives as we struggle to pay attention to and make [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment