Monday, April 8, 2013

Just a "blurb"




I am very blessed to have made it to where I am...
from kinda a struggling dysfunctional person/family...
all the way to this woman who sometimes is a stranger even to me...
due to life and its circumstances, 
I've been thrown under the train so to speak at times, 
but I guess for me it was the only way to get to the other side. 
Somehow these amazing ppl have been put into my life 
starting a few years back with my friend James Balogach 
who without even trying, and using very little words, 
somehow became a voice I listened to and used to change my circumstances...
who made me believe in ME and what I deserve...lol...
and since then, little by little
 its been ppl dropped into the mix here and there all along the way, 
who have no real idea what they mean to me, 
but sure are influences that are helping me shape my life positively. 
What's really odd though is that this isn't unique...it can be anyone...
ANYONE can change their life and their outlook, their activities, their priorities. 
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the quality of ppl whose paths cross yours, 
and to look up to those who are so worth looking up to. 
And even if your own family thinks its weird or whatever 
(because they just don't understand the point you are at in your awareness of life)...
plug on anyway. 
Pick role models 
(NOPE they are NOT just for teens and kids....adults need them too, and they don't have to be older than you, as evidenced by how much I look up to Andrew Leibenguth)...
Pick ppl to mirror who reflect the good in mankind 
and the things that make the world flourish 
with good will and humanity. 

Just a "blurb" of feelings this afternoon. Life is good :-)

1 comment: